Tuesday 22 October 2013

*The sound of chirping*


I promised a post a little while back, and then I went AWOL. All I have to say is: I'm sorry. Stuff has been happening, life has flown by in a hurry and it's well past midnight... again. Mr. K and me have been up to so much these past weeks that I have barely been able to catch a breath, and It's not over yet.

The K's are singers on the side and we are a part of a concert this weekend. Which meant that we have visitors. Mr. K's parents to be exact, and there is nothing more terrifying than a visit from the mother-in-law. So Mrs. K have been doing a lot of cleaning. And on top of that, tomorrow is Mr. K's birthday. Phew!

So: I hereby promise to write and schedule at least 5 blog posts on Monday next week. If I go AWOL again you are hereby given permission to call me on my shit.

Until next week
Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment