Wednesday 15 February 2012


Welcome!
Please enter. Grab a chair and sit down and the table and I'll take you along into the wonderful world of roleplay and fantasy gaming.

I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons since I was 17 when my boyfriend, now husband, introduced it to me, and I have been hooked since. The thrill of adventuring and living out my characters gives me an escape from my otherwise sometimes dreary life and gives me a spark to carry on. ;p

I created this blog to have somewhere to share my ideas, creations and progress in the roleplaying world. I got inspired by my husbands blog posts on his DM-ing and decided that since I'm soon stepping into the world of DM-ing myself, I'd like to blog about it too. I'll also use tell about my characters that I have played with and their progress. I'll also try and share all the little nifty things I come over when researching and stuff.

I'll also share my experiences as a female gamer and I have asked my best friend and fellow adventurer Mrs. L, or Cordelia as her character is called, to author on this blog too.

So enjoy and check in from time to time.

I'll be here
Mrs. K

No comments:

Post a Comment