Thursday 17 January 2013

Just an update:

Hello again.
I am just popping in to tell you that I am still here and I am working on some posts now that I am back home and have access to all my roleplaying items.
The soon-to-be-finished posts that will be posted in the near future are:
The very first character profile; Mmimas Nasnan Liljason.
A couple of NPC descriptions
My world map and an article about making/drawing a good/realistic map.
A short word about home made terrains with links to some good sources.
"The Maiden"
A couple of break down articles of customising and describing your character.
A short run through of movement and movement rules in D&D 3.5
Sizes and weights

I will be working slowly but surely through all my many, many notes and papers to make new posts about the fantastic world Mr K have made for us.

As for more articles... Any requests?

Mrs K.

No comments:

Post a Comment